Saturday, December 8, 2012

Look Again


"What would you do if the face in a missing child photo was your son?"

This is the sentence on the cover of the New York Times Best Seller Look Again by Lisa Scottoline. It grabbed my attention.

I can't tell you much about this book because it's the kind of book you don't want to know much about. All I will say is this: it's unpredictable. Although perhaps I'm not the most reliable person on predictability. I get so immersed in books that I don't really think about what's coming next; I just enjoy the book. That said, from my perspective, there are things in the book I definitely didn't expect.

I highly recommend this book. I think it's on par with The Kitchen House, Memory Keeper's Daughter, and Room. If you liked those, I think you'll like this one. Good writing, great story, and a quick read.

No comments:

Post a Comment