Saturday, September 22, 2012

Cage's Bend and Mudbound


I tried to read it. I got halfway through. Then I realized I didn't care about the characters enough to finish the book. So, I put it down. I don't recommend this one.


I've seen this book everywhere so I decided to read it. A good friend of mine said that she has been reading it on and off for a year. A YEAR. She said it's not interesting enough to keep her reading, but interesting enough to pick it back up occasionally. So, I tried to read it and guess what....she's right. While not a terrible book, it didn't capture me at all. The first page is written in a way that I thought to myself: "Wow! This is going to be a great book!" Well, it wasn't. I put it down after a few chapters. There are too many good books out there to read mediocre ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment